Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March is MS Awarenes Month


And to celebrate I am giving away a basket full of yummy chololate treats from Gardners Candies.

In this basket you will find 8 oz. of chocolate covered pretzels, 9 oz. assorted truffles, 2 peanut butter candy bars, 1 carmel candy bar, 1 cappuccino bar, 1 chocolate covered oreo, 1 pair of white chocolate crocs (orange in color), and a bag of peach jelly belly jelly beans.

All this has a value of $49.95. And for the price of a $2 raffle ticket there is a chance it could all be yours.

You can enter the raffle by emailing me and I will give you my address to send your money to or you can go to http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Angela.Besecker and make a donation there. Just let me know if you do it that way and I will add your 'ticket' to the drawing.

The drawing will be held on Friday, March 6 at 1 pm.

Thanks and have a great day.






No comments: