Thursday, September 10, 2009
I am so proud of my little man. Now I am working (again) on getting rid of the sippy cup. He was really good for a while about using a regular cup, but he seemed to revert for some reason.
Jace is just over 2 1/2, he is 33 lbs, 37 in, still wearing 24 mo/2T clothes and his pants fall down because he has no butt, wears a size 9-10 in a shoe, sleeps in a twin size bed. I think that covers all the milestones from the last few months.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Jace had threw a cup of water all over me while taking a bath last night, so he was quicly washed, dryed and put straight to bed. He was asleep before the story was even over. Hard to be mad at him for throwing a cup of water when I see that sweet little face.
He has taken to sleeping to sleeping in the guest bedroom in our queen size bed. Boy do they grow up way to fast.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Jace and I in Bob the Builder Machines
Monday, June 8, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes
4. Do you plan outfits? I usually just look through the closet till I find something
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? stressed
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? my McDonalds lid
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I remember dreaming, but not what was about
8. Did you meet anybody new today? not yet
9. What are you craving right now? a day off
10. Do you floss? nope
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? coleslaw
12. Are you emotional? too much at times
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? why would I want to that
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick and 'bite' with lips
15. Do you like your hair? I am getting used to it
16. Do you like yourself? most of the time
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? probably not
18. What are you listening to right now? Radio and white noise
19. Are your parents strict? nope
20. Would you go sky diving? Maybe
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yep
23. Do you rent movies often? Brent is addicted to blockbuster
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? um, I don't think so
25. How many countries have you visited?maybe 5? 1, I am boring
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
27. Ever been on a train? yes
28. Brown or white eggs? either, they taste the same
29. Do you have a cell-phone? yes
30. Do you use chap stick? when I think about it
31. Do you own a gun? nope
32. Can you use chop sticks? no
33. Who are you going to be with today? coworkers
34. Are you too forgiving? according to some way too forgiving
35. Ever been in love? Definitely
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? She better be working
37. Ever have cream puffs? yes
38. Last time you cried? hmm, teared up recently, but not sure about really crying
39. What was the last question you asked? You mean sign not mail?
40. Favorite time of the year? fall
41. Do you have any tattoos? yes
42. Are you sarcastic? too much so
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes
44. Ever walked into a wall? more times than i can count
45. Favorite color? green, orange
46. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
47. Is your hair curly? yep, but not today
48. What was the last CD you bought? eek, I have no idea. Downloading is way to easy
49. Do looks matter? sometimes
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? no
51. Is your phone bill sky high? I don't think so considering all we get
52. Do you like your life right now? I have my days
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
54. Can you handle the truth? yes
55. Do you have good vision? no
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? i dont really HATE anyone. but i dislike a few people
57. How often do you talk on the phone? daily, it goes with the job
58. The last person you held hands with? Jace
59. What are you wearing? blue dress pants, cream pheasant shirt
60.What is your favorite animal? ferret
61. Where was your default picture taken? JC Penney
62. Can you hula hoop? I used to, I haven't tried in a very long time
63. Do you have a job? Yes
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Sausage McMuffin and a sweet tea
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes
Monday, May 18, 2009
After meeting the animals we headed inside to go down to the circus floor and meet the performers. Jace wasn't exactly sure what to think of all the crazy people. But he did good, he never cried or hid his face. He just stared at them in complete and utter awe.Then we headed up the suite to watch the show. Jace was completely mesmerized for about the first 45 minutes. He didn't take his eyes of the ring and didn't even touch his kid's meal. He did really well and being in the suite helped because he could get up and move around. About the last 20 minutes he was done and I went with him to let him run the halls.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Cross your fingers that I win.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Here are some pictures from our trip.
After his bath, he wasn't done playing
When we got back on Sunday I decided to recover my dining room chairs as I want to sell the set and thought it might be easier with new covers.
I am pretty proud of myself, what do you think?
Jace was being a ham after his bath last night. You can't help but love this kid.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
We had the trees in our back yard taken down and the stumps ground out. That makes a huge mess, but Brent is going to use all the chips to help fill in the 'playground area'. And since the trees came down so did my clothes line. My first and only request was that Brent get me lines built asap so I didn't miss out on the perfect weather we had last weekend. I was able to get 5 loads of laundry hung and dried in one day.
Please ignore the bathing suit. We had swim class this weekend.I also helped Jace work on some crafts. Of course the lady at Home Depot obviously didn't know what she was talking about and the white paint bubbled off the pots so they are ruined and we have to start all over. Mother's Day gifts might be late this year.
And Jace decided he was going to treat the yard. I swear every tool that Brent has Jace also has. Of course the same can be said for inside the house as well.
Tonight we are off to Pennsylvania to visit family and celebrate my niece's 3rd birthday. Talk to everyone when we return.
Monday, April 27, 2009
A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet
D - Dog's name: Brutus, Sasha, Dozer (ogy)
E - Essential start your day item: McD's sweet tea (I get it when I can)
F - Favorite color(s): green/orange
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'11"
I - Instruments you play: does guitar hero count?
J - Job title: Legal Secretary
K - Kid(s): Jace (2 years), Dylan (15 years)
L - Living arrangements: Home owner - with husband, kid, dogs and fish
M - Mom's name: Nova (nope she wasn't conceived in one)
N - Nicknames: Ang, Angel, mommy
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve: chewing with mouth open
Q - Quote from a movie: "I will do whatever you say" - hey I am sure it was said somewhere
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: 6am
U- Underwear: victoria's secret is all I am saying
V - Vegetable you dislike: most of them, but peppers if I must choose one
W - Workout style: playing with Jace, swimming
X - X-rays you've had: chest, back, arm, thumb
Y - Yummy food you make: chicken taco soup, chocolate eclair desert, orange cicle cake, hamburger salad
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys, penguins
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
We had the toothpicks out to unclog the puff paints and he decided to chew on one. He is such a redneck.
And lastly our finished products.
Aren't they the prettiest eggs you have ever seen. And can you guess which ones Jace decorated?
I am sure the Easter Bunny will have a blast hiding our eggs this year.