Thursday, March 26, 2009

Help Desk Analyst

That is my new title. A few weeks ago I applied for the HDA position at my lawfirm. After 2 interviews and a last minute meeting today I was offered the position.

I am very excited about this move and I can't wait to get started. I am going to greatly miss all my ladies on 32, but they tell me 30 can be quite interesting. And I already work with a few of the ladies testing for them and other various things, so I think I am going to fit it very well in the IS department.

Once I officially take my new position I will be end user support the law firm. From what they tell me and from what I know, from actually having to call the Help Desk now and then, I will be handling mostly technical calls, helping people format documents, set up webinars, fix copy machines, and any other sort of thing that my coworkers call me about. It should be a very interesting and challenging job.

I will keep you all updated on how it goes. I am not sure how much down time I will have, but I won't forget about all of you.

1 comment:

Miles said...

The "you's" of my law firm keep me sane! Sooooo helpful! Congratulations on the new gig!