Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope you are wearing green. If not then here is my virtual pinch.

I have no pictures to go with todays post because my little leprecaun was being stubborn and would not look at me and he put his arms over his shirt so I couldn't share the cuteness of it (It is green and says "Not Lucky, Just Cute" inside a white shamrock).

I think he is in the adolescent puberty stage where he has to defy everything I tell him. And slowly but surely the contents of his bed are making their way to my living room. It seems he carries out a new piece each morning and is nonchalantly making a bed out of my recliner. Sneakly little booger.

Hope you all have a great day, I am off to eat my green bagel and we are having fish and chips for dinner.

No comments: