Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Weekend

I took off work on Friday so that Jace and I could hang out in his 2nd Birthday. We went shopping and then we went to Color My World and made a plate with his handprints on it.


On Friday night my little sister and I went out just the 2 of us for the first time in probably 4 years. We just went to Applebee's and had a few drinks but it was great to get away and have a gossip/bitch fest with my little sis.



Saturday was the big birthday party. I was expecting about 25-30 people at my house at 11 am. Luckily the menu was just sloppy joes, chips, and relish tray. Easy peasy. Ashley made the cake so I didn't even have to worry about that.



I think it was a great cake and everyone loved it. Here are a few other pictures from Jace's party.


Saturday night Grandma kept all three grandkids overnight so that we could all go out. It was a blast. Ashley, Dave, Brent and I went to Dave & Busters. I haven't been there in a couple of years. We literally closed the place the down (LOL) and then we went to Tee Jays for breakfast. Wow the memories that brought back.


So all in all it was a great weekend. I miss my sister and can't wait to go visit her at the beginning of May.







1 comment:

Jeri Burtchell (TickledPink) said...

What a cutie!!

I miss my "babies" being that little. Hug 'em up!

Jeri