Sunday, February 15, 2009

Three's Company

Meet Dooser ( he needs a new name). Dooser is a 5 lb min pin/chihuahua mix. He is about 4 months old and he is he newest member of our family. Dooser was left on the sidewalk at Thanksgiving with a note saying "Free to a good home". So my babysitters son and daughter-in-law took him it. But they have since decided that they can't give him a good home, so they have given him to us. He is tiny. We are thinking Zues, Spike, Steve for names. Zues is my pick so far.
And he is tiny. Here is laying beside our Terrier.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Aww, Doozer is adorable! And I personally love the name - do you remember who the Doozers are? They're the busy little workmen from "Fraggle Rock" :)

Jenn said...

I like Doozer! My friend has the same dog and his name is Thor. (Full name: Thor the Thunder God.)