Monday, April 27, 2009

ABC's

Ok, so I stole this from another blog, but I liked it.

A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet
D - Dog's name: Brutus, Sasha, Dozer (ogy)
E - Essential start your day item: McD's sweet tea (I get it when I can)
F - Favorite color(s): green/orange
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'11"
I - Instruments you play: does guitar hero count?
J - Job title: Legal Secretary
K - Kid(s): Jace (2 years), Dylan (15 years)
L - Living arrangements: Home owner - with husband, kid, dogs and fish
M - Mom's name: Nova (nope she wasn't conceived in one)
N - Nicknames: Ang, Angel, mommy
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve: chewing with mouth open
Q - Quote from a movie: "I will do whatever you say" - hey I am sure it was said somewhere
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: 6am
U- Underwear: victoria's secret is all I am saying
V - Vegetable you dislike: most of them, but peppers if I must choose one
W - Workout style: playing with Jace, swimming
X - X-rays you've had: chest, back, arm, thumb
Y - Yummy food you make: chicken taco soup, chocolate eclair desert, orange cicle cake, hamburger salad
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys, penguins

No comments: