Thursday, April 30, 2009

What we have been doing

Life has been busy now that the weather is getting nicer. Once Jace is outside good luck getting him to come back inside.


We had the trees in our back yard taken down and the stumps ground out. That makes a huge mess, but Brent is going to use all the chips to help fill in the 'playground area'. And since the trees came down so did my clothes line. My first and only request was that Brent get me lines built asap so I didn't miss out on the perfect weather we had last weekend. I was able to get 5 loads of laundry hung and dried in one day.


Please ignore the bathing suit. We had swim class this weekend.

I also helped Jace work on some crafts. Of course the lady at Home Depot obviously didn't know what she was talking about and the white paint bubbled off the pots so they are ruined and we have to start all over. Mother's Day gifts might be late this year.


And Jace decided he was going to treat the yard. I swear every tool that Brent has Jace also has. Of course the same can be said for inside the house as well.
Tonight we are off to Pennsylvania to visit family and celebrate my niece's 3rd birthday. Talk to everyone when we return.




No comments: